Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, so we provided four different methods to where you can order your products.
- Ordering from our website: You can search for your merchandise by our category bar on the front page, by our featured products column, and by manufacturers or brands. Once you have selected the items you desire and ready to purchase click checkout and continue.
- Placing your order by phone with a customer care representative at 248.669.3200 and we'll take care of the rest for you.
- Fax your order to 248.669.3201.
- Order by mail: Simply send in your request form, along with a Certified Check, Money Order or personal or business check to:
1001 Welch Rd ste 104
Commerce Twp, MI 48390
We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Discover Card, Master Card and Visa.
You can make payment with a personal and business check, but products will be shipped when payment is accepted. Once you have established a relationship with that account product(s) will be processed for delivery at the time of ordering.
Yes we accept all forms of insurance. In order to file a claim through your insurance company we need the following:
- A copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- A copy of the front and back of your drivers license or state ID
- A faxed prescription of order from your doctor
Some insurance claims are subject to be billed by a third party for your convenience and cost efficient service. If you choose to file a claim yourself we will provide a copy of your order or as a courtesy we can submit it for you.
Our standard Fedex or UPS Ground rates are as follows:
- $9.95 for orders $0 - $99.99
- Free shipping on most orders over $100(exceptions may apply for bulk or overweight items)
Standard shipping rates only apply within 48 contiguous states only and if you need shipped to any of the following: Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands call for rates.
Not a problem, you have up to 30 days to return a product for a full refund or exchange. In order to receive this refund the product must be in the same condition as it was delivered to you. See return policy for more information.
No returns or exchanges on custom orders. Stainless steel is considered an custom item customized to order. Therefore, all sales of stainless steel items are final. All sales of beds and mattresses are final.